Step up your organizing game with these unique labels! The Yan Collection features a funky, ecclectic font that's perfect for pairing with mid century modern-inspired decor. The Yan Collection is special in that the arrangement of the letters - how they stack and look - will look different from label to label.
These permanent vinyl labels come in a variety of colors (see pictures - colors may vary slightly from how they appear onscreen). This product is also completely customizable - your labels can say whatever you want!
- Each label comes ready to apply to your surface of choice. Simply rub over the clear film covering the label to make sure it is still firmly attached to the individual pieces of the label.
- Then carefully peel away the paper backing, making sure that the entire label stays attached to the clear film.
- Next, carefully line up the label in front of your surface. DO NOT PLACE LABEL ON SURFACE UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO PERMANENTLY PLACE IT - IT CANNOT BE REMOVED ONCE PLACED!
- Once you have placed the label on your surface, firmly smooth over the film covering the label with your fingers or something like a credit/debit card to make sure it adheres completely.
- Slowly peel off the clear film covering the label, being careful that none of the label pulls up from the surface. If it does, go back to step 5 and repeat before trying to remove the clear film again.